My Dear Noticers,
IT’S OUT! IT’S OUT! IT’S OUT!
My new book, The Noticer’s Guide To Living and Laughing…..Change Your Life Without Changing Your Routine, is on Amazon for print copy and for Kindle, as well as on Nook, on iTunes, on Kobo!
Here is the link on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OZTM73U
This book is the PERFECT GIFT! Think:
- Thanksgiving hostess gifts – different and special!
- Christmas – everyone needs this book!
- Chanukah – Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel is inspiration for this book!
- Kwanzaa – for great conversations, read this book together!
- Gifts for teachers – fabulous idea!
- New Year’s Eve party gifts – why not? Add to the fun!
- Don’t forget birthdays – a superb bday gift!
- Read the Noticing, “Celebrations”, in the book, and you will see that we must celebrate Tuesdays. The Noticer’s Guide For Living and Laughing is the perfect gift for Tuesdays!
Be sure and write a review on Amazon if you can take an extra minute.
Please jump up and down with me! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And let me know what YOU have Noticed lately!
Margery Leveen Sher is a speaker, writer, and entrepreneur with decades of experience as a consultant for major corporations and government agencies. She is the founder and Chief Noticing Officer of The Did Ya Notice? Project and author of The Noticer's Guide to Living and Laughing.
Margery is available to keynote your meeting or conference with a motivational talk peppered with both startling wisdom and humongous laughs: "Notice What You See and Be a Hero at Work."