I have worked with Margery for the past seven years and have been consistently impressed with how she can work with and communicate with anyone – from families in low-income communities to CEOs and bank presidents. She is an inspiring speaker who somehow manages to mix humor into her stirring and informative talks. She is extremely effective and memorable.
- Penny Bladich, Senior Vice President & Market Executive at Cardinal Bank
Margery is a clear and concise communicator, who infuses important information with humor. She is unforgettable as a speaker and has aroused her audiences to standing ovations.
- Ann Sullivan, Owner, Madison Services Group
I have worked with Margery in various capacities for over a decade, and she still surprises me with her ability to see old issues through new lenses. Her clever combination of experience and insight always leaves her audience laughing and learning.
- Jerry Croan, Executive Vice President, ICF International
As an advisor on the art of work-life balance, Margery takes you on an entertaining journey with a fresh perspective on the meaning of success.
- Helen Stine, Child & Youth Programs, Commander Navy Installations Command
I have seen Margery connect with a wide range of audiences--from physicians to bankers; from elected officials to venture capitalists. She has an amazing sense of humor, openness, and ability to listen that makes her an ideal person to enter a new environment and immediately garner people's attention and add significant value.
- Diane Naughton, Cavalier Films
Light, fun, insightful, useful
- Steve Dorfman, Chief Experience Officer, Apex Home Loans
This presentation will be hard to top! Your humor is very much appreciated!
- Emily Fary, 2nd Lieutenant
This was better than I could have ever imagined!
- Melissa Smarr, Branch Chief
Fun, engaging and practical!
- Bob McCoy, John Marshall Bank
Very helpful. Great use of visuals.
- Bill Fogarty, attorney
Well presented, very relevant content.
- Renee Queen, Accenture Federal
Great! Creative ways to lead your team. Gained confidence in having necessary, but difficult conversations.
- Ariana Flores, BB&T
People can remember these points and use them.
- Betty Sharon, Compliance Officer and Counsel
Great, interesting, funny!
- Whitney Ferguson, Deloitte
Very good – very much fun! Brought things to focus.
- Gwen McQueeney, Volunteers of America
- Jeffry Slavin, Mayor, Somerset MD
Engaging and creative!
- Tim Kime, Kime Leadership Associates
A fabulous presentation! Great information, well laid out and presented with a sense of humor.
- Elaine Gibson, Renewed Living