Margery's Publications and Reviews
Huffington Post Articles
- Margery's Author's Page
- Womansplaining Sexual Assault
- Three Things That Make America American
- Accent on the Wrong Syllable
- Still Thinking About Memorial Day
- Hey! Come Closer...Here's THE Secret for a Fabulous Life
- I Feel Like Fred Astaire
- Persistent, Resilient, or Stupid?
- Don't Drink Poison
- Lean In or Lean Back? How About Bend Down?
- Who Owns This Shame?
- Corporate Funders: Would You Kindly Allow Me to Take a Tiny Bite the Hand That Feeds Me?
- The Truth Is Nothin's Goin On!
- What's Goin' On?
- Wow! The Feminine Mystique is 50!
- A Reason to Notice
Interviews with Margery
- Working Mother Radio
- News Channel 8
- Mulling at Work
- Frankie Boyer Show on BizNewsRadio
- Annie Jennings PR Podcast
- Penny Ehrenkrantz
- Momma’s Bacon
- Connecting Women
- Motherhood Moment
- Executive New Radio
- Training Magazine (2016) 4 Steps to Becoming a Better Trainer
- Canadian Manager (2016) How Getting a Lot Done Can Get in the Way of Major Success
- The Noticer's Guide to Living and Laughing: Change Your Life Without Changing Your Routine (2014)
- Blogger since 2008 The Did Ya Notice? Project
- Blogger since 2012 The Huffington Post
- Dupont Current (2012) Dupont Circle Market is Weekly Highlight
- Washington Post (2008) Readers’ Favorites. Places to Pretend and Ponder
- Columnist for Work & Family Connection (WFC) Newsbrief (2008). Articles include: Helping Companies Communicate Through the Economic Crisis; Globe-trotting Conferences; It's Not that Hard Being Green
- Co-author WorldatWork Journal (2008) A Framework for Conducting Work-Life Return on Investment
- Washington Post (2003) In Washington, the Joy Is in the Details
- Work/Life Today (2003) Use Sound Scientific Research to Show Work/Life Benefits
- Columnist for the Washington Business Journal (1995-1996) Articles include: Deciding What Benefits Best Benefit the Company; Putting Fairness into Workplace Policies; Facetime vs. Flextime: More Choices, Conflicts
- Columnist for annual CARE newsletter (Companies As Responsive Employers) (1995-2003). Articles include: What is a Valid ROI Tool? (2003), Child Care: Slow Lane in the 20th Century - Let's Hit the Gas in the 21st(2002), Work-Life in Changed Times (2002), Flextime: The Aspirin for Recruitment and Retention (2001), An Answer to Recruiting Problems (1999), Flexible Work-Life Options Possible for Small Business to Implement (1995)
- Cover story for Zero to Three (1995) Work-Life Consultation: Improving the Lives of Children, Parents, and Employers.
- Forward written for Community Playthings Catalogue (1995)
- Child Care Options: A Workplace Initiative for the 21st Century (Oryx Press, 1994)
- Cover story for Personnel Administrator (1989) What to Do with Jenny
- Manhattan with a Twist
- Random Acts of Krafting
- SoCal CityKids
- My Springfield Mommy
- A Lucky Ladybug
- Gina's Library of Reviews
- Life of A Busy Mommy
- Mommy's Gone Shopping Again
Margery's Guest Blog Posts
- Green Child
- Mogul Mom
- Brazen Woman
- Actionable Books
- Mommy Rantings
- Grand Ma's Briefs
- The Baby Spot
- Fit Bottomed Mamas
- Attorney at Work
The Noticer's Guide to Living and Laughing is featured in:
Click here for Margery's Blog Posts